Things don't have to be the way they are right now, plenty of organizations across the glove are trying to bring pure drinkable water to those who need it. Organizations such as Water.org and Wateraid have built dozens of wells all across Africa in an attempt to reduce those numbers.
You can help make a difference as well and I'm going to show you how! I know most of us want to help out but let's admit it, we have no money, we're broke. Therefore, I'm about to show you a couple of things you can do to help out with spending a cent!
How To Help Out
Save Water : Saving water can be a fun, easy thing.
1) Turn off the water while brushing, shaving and soaping up.
2) Immediately report water leaks and running toilets to maintenance.
3) Wash and dry full loads of laundry.
4) Some refrigerators, air conditioners and ice-makers are cooled with wasted flows of water. Consider upgrading with air-cooled appliances for significant water savings.
5) Adjust sprinklers so only your lawn is watered and not the house, sidewalk, or street.
Tab For A Cause: Tab for a cause is an awesome way to cooperate with different types of charity organizations. All you have to do is install the Add-on to your browser. All the advertising revenue is donated to different charity causes around the world. Go to Tabforacause.com or Click Here
Volunteer: The best way to get involved and not spend a single cent is by volunteering, you can visit this website http://www.volunteermatch.org/ to find a charity organization near you and volunteer.
Raise Awareness: You can help big time by raising awareness of this issue. You can start by sharing this article by Clicking Here, or posting "Happy Water Day" as your status in any social network. Go up to your friends and family members and say Happy Water Day everyone!